Davis Brothers Cigar Factory
Factory No. 16, 4th District of Iowa
The Davis Brothers cigar factory was owned by William E. Evans, Jenkins Davis, and John Davis.
The cigar factory was in operation from 1900 to at least 1911 or later.
In 1901, the Davis Brothers cigar factory was located at 113 First Avenue West and employed nineteen people.
1908 – John Davis moves to Des Moines to take charge of the Des Moines branch of the business.
Brands of cigars manufactured: Supreme Chancellor
Supreme Chancellor brand of cigars. Manufactured by Davis Brothers Cigar Factory in about 1905. This cigar box held 12 cigars.
Oskaloosa Herald, February 13, 1902
Oskaloosa Daily Herald, August 7, 1909